Welcome to the blog of a young male knitter!



Wednesday, February 15, 2012

You Make me feel like Dancing

Want to Dance the night away.

Am I the only one out there who gets that song stuck in their head whenever the finish a pair of socks. Really, only me, oh well, moving on.

I really do love these things too. I finished them up last night while I was ignoring everything else. You may have your Valentine, but I've got my socks to keep my feet warm at night. Since a picture is worth a thousand words, let these photos do the talking.



The pattern is my own basic sock pattern, the yarn is I think Serenity Sock Yarn. I love this colorway, but I lost the label because, the one thing I shouldn't throw away, I do.

I'm still working on the blanket, but I've been a little busy so progress is minimal. I've had a few great distractions, like finishing up these socks and a hat. (More on the hat later.) And, even with the distractions I still can think of like a dozen things that I MUST knit right now.

And now I have to clean, Clean ,CLEAN!

2 comments:

  1. Very nice socks. It's such a good feeling wearing a pair of newly knit socks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. New socks are the Best thing ever :-)!
    These look lovely!
    And don't let that blanket drive you nuts! :-)

    ReplyDelete