Welcome to the blog of a young male knitter!



Thursday, February 23, 2012

Now they let me post!

Okay, I've been having a lot of issues. Now that I've more or less got all those issues solved, the thing that gave me those issues in the first place is acting all . . . normal. Anyway, I had a lot of issues with blogger today, and now well, just type this:

http://www.garretknitsohio.wordpress.com/ into your address box. That's where all the new content will be. I'm still working all the bugs out of that site, so forgive me. I've had a lot of fun here at blogger, and I hope that it will continue at wordpress. I'm going to try and import all the blogger archives, but that may not happen. If not, then I'll try to put a link on the new blog to this blog.

Click the Link!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment